Wastewater Collection and Treatment
Federal, state, and local regulations
governing wastewater treatment have
never been more stringent. The
regulatory compliance process can be
particularly daunting for small cities,
utility districts, and private entities with
limited financial and human resources.
This is especially true in cases where
older septic systems are causing
problems (such as groundwater
contamination) and need to be regularly
monitored, or replaced with newer, more
effective treatment technology.
VRSD has the professional, certified
staff with the necessary expertise to
solve such issues. From simple
groundwater monitoring to design,
operation, and maintenance of complex
wastewater treatment systems, we do it
all and we do it right.
A partial list of available services from VRSD:
• Full treatment plant operation and maintenance
• Equipment/process evaluations
• Preventive and corrective maintenance
• Treatment system design and construction
• Industrial waste monitoring
• Field data collection and reporting
2017 VRSD. All rights reserved.