June 16, 2022 Ventura Regional Public Facilities Corporation Meeting
NOTICE OF ANNUAL MEETING
VENTURA REGIONAL PUBLIC FACILITIES CORPORATION
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Board of Directors of the Ventura Regional Public Facilities Corporation, a nonprofit corporation organized for public purposes (“Corporation”), will hold its annual meeting on Thursday, June 16, 2022, 10:30 a.m. (or immediately following the Ventura Regional Sanitation District Board of Directors 8:30 a.m. Regular Meeting) at the Ventura Regional Sanitation District office, 1001 Partridge Drive, Ventura, California. The business to be transacted is as follows:
Due to the threat of COVID-19, and in accordance with Government Code § 54953(e) (AB 361), this in-person meeting will also be held by teleconference and available via Zoom or by telephone. All attendees are muted by default. To join via computer, click the following link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87228039038.
If you do not have speakers or a microphone on your computer, you can dial in for audio. Call (669) 900-9128 or (253) 215-8782 and enter ID 872 2803 9038.
If you would like to speak during the public comment portion of the meeting, or if you would like to speak on a particular agenda item, please:
- ONLINE: Raise your hand, or use the Q&A panel to submit written comments;
- PHONE: press *9 to raise your hand, *6 to send a request to be unmuted before making any verbal comments; OR
3. Public comment on an agenda item may also be accepted by email to JulietRodriguez@vrsd.com. All public comments sent via email must be received by 4:00 p.m. (PDT) on Wednesday, June 2, 2021, to be read into the public record. Please indicate in the subject line, the agenda item number. Comments received after an agenda item has been heard by the VRSD Board will be made a part of the administrative record if received prior to the end of the meeting.
A G E N D A
The Board agenda is posted at least 72 hours preceding the Board meeting, and contains all items on which Board action will be allowed pursuant to Government Code Section 54954.2. Action will be taken on unanticipated items only when an emergency (as defined in Government Code Section 54956.5) exists or as otherwise allowed under Government Code Section 54954.2(b). In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special accommodation/assistance to participate in a District event, please call the California Relay Service TDD line at (800) 735-2929 or the Clerk of the Board at (805) 658-4642 at least 48 hours prior. Notification prior to the meeting will enable the District to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to participate. Copies of individual reports may be requested from the Clerk of the Board or viewed on the District’s website, at www.vrsd.com.
- Roll Call
- Public Comment (items not on the agenda – five-minute limit)
- Approval of Minutes – June 3, 2021
- Oral Reports
- Board Members
- Executive Director