NOTICE OF MEETING
Members: Martin Hernandez, James Monahan, Jonathan Sharkey, and William Weirick
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 28, 2018, 8:30 A.M.
1001 Partridge Drive, Ventura CA 93003
(VRSD Board Room)
1. Call to Order/Roll Call
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Public Comment (items not on the agenda – 5 minute limit)
Opportunity for members of the public to briefly address the Board on items NOT on the agenda, in accordance with Government Code Section 54953(a). Persons wishing to comment on agenda items should complete a speaker card and submit it (preferably before the meeting) to the Clerk. The Chairman will then recognize them at the appropriate time. Once recognized, persons should step to the podium, clearly state their name and address for the record, and address the item being considered in as brief, clear, and concise a manner as possible.
4. Nominate and Select Facilities Committee Chair
5. Review CUP Modification Application
6. Discuss Potential Plans for the Previous Biosolids Drying Project Site
7. When and With Whom Do We Initiate Future Landfill Site Discussion
8. Status of Recovery from the Thomas Fire, Including Return to Normal Operations and Impacts to Our Customers
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special accommodation/assistance to participate in a District event, please call the CA Relay Service TDD line at (800) 735-2929 or the Clerk of the Board at (805)
658- 4642 at least 48 hours prior. Notification prior to the meeting will enable the District to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to participate. Copies of individual reports may be requested from the Clerk of the Board or viewed on the website at www.vrsd.com.